Thursday, November 11, 2004

 

A Place Called Home

Well, actually, A Place Called Home is a poem I wrote, and seemed interesting and hip enough to be a name. Come on, If someone wrote a book called "A Place Called Home" it would simply on its title.
My name right now is Justin Micaya, which is of course not my real name, since I don't trust many people out there to use my name appropriatley.
I'm new to the whole blogging scene, so you'll have to bear with me. First of all, most posts will be geared towards you, wandering reader, as if there are any reading some persons blog, with everything to say, but no soapbox. A s such, I'll porbably end up sounding stupid. Not much difference from real life then.
For some general background, I'm 15, live in Hawaii (which isn't as good as many people think), consider myself an independent conservative, have a great sense of humor, and am very seriousminded, unless someone says "duty" becuz it sounds like "doody."
That's it for now, I'm going to treat this as my journal, so I hope to update it soon.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?