Monday, November 29, 2004

 

Anoother poem, huh

I love mommy, and my daddy.
I love how they used to tuck me in, kiss me goodnight,
I love remembering holidays, waking up to happiness.
I love my dog they bought for me.
I love waking up to screaming, not eating so I can leave the house sooner
I love being yelled at for not reading your mind
I love the feeling of hate, radiating from my house
I love how I know how to belittle people, to not care, thanks daddy
I love how I learned to hate passionatley and still live with myself, thanks mommy
I love how I learned to swear, and not really know what else I'm saying
I love hiding in my room, closing myself to everyone else
I love how I care more for people I met 3 months ago, and can't stand the people I live with
I love not meeting you crazy goals
I love never metting you standards, never being good enough
I love being used as a tool against mommy
I love being referred to as "scre-up" amd "little shitbag"
I love pretending to love when everyone else is,too
I love how perfect nights are ruined, again and again
I love how I used to be a kind, sweet boy, and now Im a sadistic asshole
I love my life, and wish to share it with a perfect girl some day

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?